View Single Post
10-21-08, 09:16 PM   #124
Kuplo
A Murloc Raider
I do have another question or two, after using this inteface for a few days now, I really like it with the exception of where the player and target frames are. It's just too large and blocks too much of my view on a 1680x1050 monitor, so what I'd like to do is to photoshop whatever file it is that contains that area of the screen and make it about half height, then make the contents of those areas half height in the game.

I noticed there are some tga files in two folders (Custom Texture and Custom Texture Full), in the Interface folder, can these files be edited and have it reflected on the UI in the game, or is this held somewhere else that I must edit.

Other than the above, and the problem with the chat box constantly moving around (locking it down works briefly but sometimes it just moves o it's own, I think when flying it does, or maybe it's simply when the game loads up and locking doesn't perma lock it for some reason, but.... Im more interested in altering the above information so that the target frame, player frame, pet frame etc are about half as tall as they are. Is this possible?

Thank you,