View Single Post
11-23-08, 10:13 AM   #155
Miletus
A Murloc Raider
Hey there,
Still loving your UI. Just wanted let you know of a couple changes you might make and ask if anyone knew of a fix for some problems I'm having.

I've replaced DHUD with Metahud as Metahud has been updated to be Wrath compliant.

I've removed some of the outdated and unused Titan panels as well as Ogri'Lazy. I've also removed DaPortrait (not updated).

I'm have 2 main problems. First, occasionally my chat windows will freeze and I will not see any new guild or regular chat. If I suspect this has happened, I try to say something on guild or regular to see if it shows up. If it doesn't, I have to use /console reloadui.

Secondly, with the new vehicle quests, the vehicle action bar often does not show up (probably two-thirds of the time.) That lower space just remains blank. This was a big problem in The Oculus. Dismounting and remounting occasionally fixes it but other times I have to /console reloadui or even quit and relog.

Any help/hints anyone can offer would be very appreciated. Also. if you need more debug info, let me know.

Last edited by Miletus : 11-23-08 at 10:33 AM.