View Single Post
11-24-08, 08:52 AM   #32
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by AnrDaemon View Post
Can anyone please explain me, why just about EVERYONE cluttering the most important bottom-center area? You'll seriously hate all your UI at the times you'll need to track something that quickly going back under your... well, nose. And that happens more often than you may be thinking about.
As the poster above me does, I normally play fully zoomed out (I use a mod to pull my camera out beyond the default). Anything that I will need to keep track of (HP/Power, critical cooldowns and procs, etc.) is near the center of my screen.

Those of lessor importance (buttons, coords, MiniMap is down in the lower part of my screen while anything of non essential importance is kept in the upper part of my screen. Some people might consider the MiniMap to be part of the latter group, however since I can track humanoids, in a PvP situation that ability is quite nice to see at a glance thus middle importance.

Eveyone has their own playstyles and what may be optimal for your may totally hinder someone else.