View Single Post
04-12-09, 07:24 PM   #5
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Aligatr View Post
Thank you for the reply. No, i havent run any spyware removal software, but i was told that a virus scan could detect a keylogger also, and that didn't find anything.
I'll admit i was a little nervous that it may have been the interface, just because i've heard third-party interfaces can sometimes give someone access to your account like that. But, i'll take your word for it.
I have informed blizzard of what happened and they are in the process of investigating the situation. There's just no telling how long it could take them. ; /
Depends on the virus scanner in my experience with anything serious malwarebytes anti-malware is a very good program and its free run it through a couple times and should clean you up pretty nicely you may also wanna check out CCcleaner also free and will clean up all the loose garbage on your computer

Never heard of an interface that could hack your account as far as I know it's impossible I've been running nUI for a year or so with no issues so hope those things can help you out