View Single Post
12-25-05, 08:54 AM   #21
mrbrdo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It is no minor thing. This application is closed-source and it will remain so until i decide otherwise. It's not the first application that is closed-source, nor it is the last and it's not the end of the world. For godness sake, Windows is closed-source, so why don't you skip to Linux? It's just a thing every programmer has to decide for himself and it's my decision to make, not yours to judge. It is not me being rude if i don't want to give my source code away, as 90% of applications made for Windows are closed-source anyway. So think before you judge me. Also, "Jorrit Jongma" contributed his code when i started making this application (he did the same thing for another MMORPG), and i cannot release any source code, even if I wanted to (which i don't), without his approval.

Oh i forgot to read the second page... Well, do you really have a legit version of Delphi, the KOL library, DirectX9 headers for Delphi and MadShi CodeHook library? Because if you don't, i don't see what you could do with my code.. You can look trough it, sure, but how will you know that is the code i used to compile the final exe? The only way is for you to compile it and use your exe and dll instead of mine... For which you need legit apps of course.

Oh one more thing, about submitting accounts.. You could hex edit the executables and dll file and you would see that WinSock and\or Wininet is not used at all. I don't see any other options for submitting the accounts anywhere. I don't think the IE ActiveX control supports sending any special data (except forms filled with user input), but i could be wrong...

Last edited by mrbrdo : 12-25-05 at 09:07 AM.