View Single Post
04-19-09, 12:57 PM   #5
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hey septor. Thanks for the suggestion. I don't know how feasible the idea is, but then again, I'm not a programmer. It may be that what you are suggesting is possible, I don't know. I do know, however, that we really do love feedback and suggestions like these. When someone is willing to give us rational, well thought out, feedback we are more than happy to consider it, see if it is feasible and decide whether we want to try to make it happen.

Just for info, we hope that we will eventually be able to completely turn off the protections we put in place. We don't like having them on any more than any of our users. They cause problems for some folks. Usually we can figure out why they are having the problem and get it fixed, but it'd still be nice to not need them at all. Unfortunately, we have to have them in place for now. Maybe someday we'll be able to go back to the way it was?

I definitely understand what you are saying and am not at all bothered by it. Suggestion taken properly in the intended way.