View Single Post
04-22-09, 08:30 PM   #758
ymir3
A Murloc Raider
I haven't tried the contact thing on WM, as when I first got it I had no reason to believe there was any problems with it. And I'm not here to suggest an alternate handling of the issue. I'm reading the forums now, and I haven't liked the angle the side in the right has taken to many of the posts. I'm just saying the hate from both sides is a little silly, even going so far as the DDOS stuff it doesn't call for hate. I know that a venture takes heart, but if we kept more emotions out of business it would be better all around. Curse and WOWI see this as an immoral business practice, so that should be stated, and the name calling left out. It's elementary debate that you need to be calm and composed to make your side heard. I'm on your side, just wanted you to know how the early pages of this thread are coming across to noobs like me.

Look at it like this, you see too people on the side of the road having and argument, one guy is screaming bloody murder, the other is calm and collected, who do you listen too when you have to find out whats going on. At the end of the day silence is a much better answer then venom any day, and if you can't sit w/ that, then the restatement of clean solid fact is better.

And I do use a tabbed browser, called crazy browser, not as cool as fire fox, but I've had FF eat my comp more then once.

Last edited by ymir3 : 04-22-09 at 08:36 PM. Reason: response to post while i was typing