View Single Post
04-27-09, 05:23 PM   #4
todd3835
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by maccormaic View Post
Hm... I may go with Grid, just because it's already well-integrated with nUI, then. Thanks!
Healbot is another one that can be integrated. I just started playing a priest, and it's in-valuable! On a side note, the nUI raid frames do support clique (I tried it). For me though, Healbot works "Out of the Box" where as Clique will take quite a bit to setup initially it appears. In the long term, Clique will probably be the best option to be honest. It's "less clutter" because you have one set of raid frames, instead of 2. There's also the issue that when I have healbot out, I don't have Omen open, and not having Omen open can be a sure way to get killed =] So just some thoughts. If you have the time and patience to setup clique, it might be much better long term. For a short-term, Out of the Box setup, check out Healbot, or Grid (no personal use, but heard it's easy to setup). There's also nUI addons for Grid and Healbot, and Clique works with nUI with no additions......

People with OCD (Or CDO in Scott's Case) prefer nUI+! Find it at www.nuiaddon.com