View Single Post
06-06-09, 01:08 PM   #12
Alpha Dog
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Vis View Post
Something I noticed in the screenshots which may or may not clarify what you are seeing.......

From the first screenshot:

The tooltip reads Unique (32)....that is not the total count you have....that is the total number allowed as it is a unique item.

Under the "Made By" in the same tooltip......it shows your name and the number on you....which is 29, which is also the same number reflected in the buttons that I can recognize. FYI, that number count was put there most likely by Bagnon Forever.

Hope that clarifies a bit whats going on.

***EDIT: heh...just noticed the HP stone count, lol. Out of curiousity, I can't seem to see it in your bags. It's only shown on your bars.
I haden't made one when the ss was taken, so it wont show up in my bags. But the button should reflect the total number of healthstones I COULD make with the number of shards that I do have & as I use shards that number would normally decrease. & if u look at the last ss you will see that Im showing 32 shards in my bags but the healthstone button has decreased in number to 12, go figgur......................... Blizzard yeah
So the problem is with blizzard & not nUI or bagnon.