View Single Post
06-08-09, 02:19 AM   #7
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by MidgetMage55 View Post
The last bit about having to link to the battle.net account is about the only thing i dislike about it. Reason being that when the Mrs. and i first started wow i had created the trial account but never really played.

Then she made a trial account and i started playing regularly. While i basically paid for the account under her email she paid for the one under mine (since she had toons from the initial trial she wanted to keep playing) and since i cant change the email its linked to (or at least i havent found a way to) Id rather not link to an account using her email.

Its weird i know. We basically technically own each others accounts but only play on the ones we upkeep. If your confused then your reading it right. It confuses the hell out of me too lol.
Rofl, pretty much the problem with mine. My account was initially paid for by my fiance until the paypal option appeared and I changed everything to my name. However, the email address I cannot change and he can't remember what it was exactly as he has a new one now. Now my brothers here on the EU servers are saying that it didn't ask for an email confirmation but instead link the account to a new email address. If that is the case I may finally pull it straight into my lap.

But like Silenia, the thought of not playing wow due to blizzards bugs is not nice and I would rather not convert until that is resolved.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818