View Single Post
06-11-09, 11:32 AM   #32
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

Thanks guys but wont write more than this post i think because isnt here the place. What i noticed, because u speak about cleaning fans (yes i cleaned little, but didnt opened them), is when im starting some graphic aplications and sure wow, my video card fan make a bigger noise than usual, that is normally i think, to have more speed at some aplications, right?
But in other aplications this fan lower his speed in time, but in wow he run like crazy all the time, except sometimes at characters screen

I want to install wow at office and to bring it at home (where i dont have time to reinstall etc), but at home i should uninstall it or just replace it or to put it in another place, keeping and just renaming the original folder? But this game dont have strong stuff in registry, how is posible, because is, to not install the game and just copy paste it from another computer and the game run fine

this forum should have a general and technical sections about wow too, because here are more spe******ts and serious ppl no noobs and trolls like in official or unoficiall forums, where anyway nobody answer usually

Last edited by xromania™ : 06-11-09 at 11:37 AM.