View Single Post
06-11-09, 12:51 PM   #110
lolanni
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up weird bug!

First, thank you for this program. It is looking pretty good!

I ran into a weird problem though. If it matters, I'm running this on Mac OS X 10.5.7 using the default installation options.

I launched the program, pressed the "Update All" button, and then downloaded some stuff. The things I downloaded were DockingStation Display, Broker Recount, Broker RaidSave, Broker_CasterStats, Broker uClock, and LoggerHead. Much to my surprise, when I logged into my character, Healbot was installed! This was definitely not installed previously, and all the add-ons that I selected to install were also present. Healbot was not listed anywhere on my Minion screen. Upon closing and relaunching Minion, Healbot is still not listed.

I guess it's possible that the problem is with one of the addons that were updated. Those were Arkinventory, DBM Core, EPGP, Prat 3.0, SBF, Shared Media, Shared Media - Blizzard, and KGPanels.

I also have a couple feature requests if they weren't listed elsewhere: Keep the search window open even after I install something. In the search window, show a column that has the date of the most recent update, so I know I'm not installing something old.