View Single Post
06-16-09, 07:41 PM   #34
havoxx
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Terraan View Post
Yup, and I checked in game and 1440 x 900 is all I can go to also. I am using DVI connection to DVI connection so it's the digital.

I found out with my fonts, the chat box saves what I change to Size: 12 -- but when I type in, it's still itty bitty.
Hmm, so it's a 19 , not a 21, resolution is fine then, you might want to try changing the entire wow font as that's what I did, check out my screenshot, same resolution, but I'm using Segoe UI for everything.

A basic outline of how to change the fonts in WoW. Read up on the ClearFont2 links for more details.

1. Make a folder called Fonts
2. Put folder in the following directory structure: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Fonts\
3. Find font(s) you want.
4. Change font name(s):

Find four different fonts, or create four copies of the font file of your choice, place them in the above folder, and rename them to the following names:
FRIZQT__.ttf (the main UI font: NPCs names; buffs, etc)
ARIALN.ttf (the normal number font)
skurri.ttf (the 'huge' number font)
MORPHEUS.ttf (Mail, Quest Log font)

5. Put those renamed fonts in the Fonts folder
6. Log in. Enjoy.

Note: .TTC fonts will not work with WoW. They need to be converted into .TTF fonts for them to be recognized and read by WoW.
Taken from http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...02350234&sid=1 That's the guide I used, and it works great, I used Segoe UI for everything, so just copied and pasted 4 times and renamed them all, the capitalization matters.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_061609_214051.jpg
Views:	688
Size:	290.3 KB
ID:	2917  

Last edited by havoxx : 06-16-09 at 07:44 PM.