View Single Post
06-21-09, 03:06 AM   #31
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
First, let me get this out of the way. I'm with Voodoo on this one; "us<insertnumber> has proven over and over in these forums his integrity and intelligence and I know without a doubt that what he said happened, happened exactly the way he describes it. And I trust him without any verification at all, thank you very much!".

US stated from the get-go that his guild is a very loosely organized social/leveling guild. You're coming in here and trying to compare it to a serious raiding guild. These are two very very different types of guilds and you shouldn't even of brought up the comparison. It doesn't have anything to do with his situation at all, so quit trying to derail the topic. He allows children in his guild. It's his, he has that right, and no one on this forum has the right to tell him how he should run it much less what age bracket it should or shouldn't be. Period.

You obviously do not like children. Since this is the case, you need to cancel your account because there will always be children in WoW. Weather you like it or not.

Who love ya, baby??? I DO!

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn