View Single Post
07-01-09, 10:54 AM   #50
Verissi
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by nonameform View Post
Fishing needs some tweaking too in my opinion. Since I've started using Fishing Buddy, I can't fish using default WoW button as it just too tedious. Implementing double right-click casting would make this profession a little bit more enjoyable for the majority of players in my opinion.
The double right-click casting is handy, but fishing is just downright tedious for most of my friends, and I can sympathise (I hold the realm-first fishing achievement and have four other 450 fishermen, so I definitely understand). Fishing needs a complete overhaul and really needs to become more interactive and interesting. The latest round of changes has helped it become easier to raise skill, but it's still just mindless clicking. Don't get me wrong, I love the profession and find it relaxing, but I recognise that it could use more "fun factor" before it will appeal to more people.

Sorry for the slight derailment. I'm a bit passionate about fishing and companion pet collecting