Thread: Post your UI
View Single Post
07-28-09, 05:02 PM   #22
desiday
A Defias Bandit
Desiday's UI

I've wondered how other people lay out their UI... sometimes I see something really nifty and wonder "what is that". So in case you're looking at mine and wondering the same...

Things on my UI:

Carbonite: Directly under my toon in landscape format. I use this only while I'm away from a group or while questing. It's above the buttons because when I get into a group I usually turn off the map.

Carobnite Quest Helper Thingy: really nice to see a text list of your current quest status.

Bartender: Note the 3x4 grid of buttons which are directly over my toon. I use these spaces for quest objects. And having a couple items on each side of me I can see roughly where I'm standing in crowds. Bartender also lets me tuck the stupid bag and UI buttons directly above my portrait.

Prat Chat: I've separated chat messages into two windows, one on each side along the lower edge of the screen. One window contains whisper, guild, officer, raid... chats. The other window on the right contains emotes, say, yell, looting, general/trade... and general spam. Also color coded messages as follows:
Guild: Green
Raid: Brown
Wisper: Magenta
Say: White
General / Trade: light brown
Private Chat Rooms: cyan

Grid: Really nice for the quick at a glance raid status

Heal Bot: Yes, in the picture I'm currently in Shadowform, but I'd rather party as Holy.

Recount: Nice recap of how well individual players performed, set to display the last fight (not the current one). If you have time to look at your stats on the current fight, then you're probably standing the Deadly Green Stuff.

Inventory on Par: (not pictured) Helpful for gauging how will your group will survive a given encounter based on gear.

Durability Status: shows an overall percentage left on my gear... also automatically prompts me to repair when I visit a repair NPC

FreeRefills: Tired of forgetting those stupid reagents? FreeRefills will automatically keep you stocked up. Simply tell it how many of what you want, and visit the NPC who sells it... the addon will buy it for you. Mine is configured to keep me topped off with full stacks of water and candles.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot_041609_224029.jpeg
Views:	5496
Size:	347.1 KB
ID:	3087