View Single Post
08-02-09, 05:19 PM   #46
Republic
Paladin

Originally Posted by jadakren View Post
I left WoW because of the general attitude of the playerbase, their inability to think further than loot, and the fact that 99% of the players always choose the easiest route with the focus on the destination rather than the journey.
Might I suggest you ready yourself to leave a lot of games? People are just damned stupid. That's all there is to it. Okay, people aren't damned stupid, they just behave that way in the safety of internet anonymity with no real consequences of behaving as such. There isn't a game now, in the past, or in the future that will escape the retardation of the general population. If it's massive, it will be massively stupid by definition.

The only way I can tolerate Warcraft is to turn off all my public chat channels, yells, etc. I said it before and I'll say it again, the worst part of online games = gamers. Aion will have its fair share of morons too, wait and see. I also think most people don't even focus on the destination (or the journey), they focus on what the destination does to stroke their ego. Hell most people aren't even capable of focus, but I guess that's another topic.