View Single Post
08-27-09, 01:34 AM   #26
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
That's where it got kinda confusing for me at first. For those LDB addons to work with a bar addon you have to have something like Broker2Fubar. That's the addon that gives you the option of "left, center, right" for most of the addons on the bar. Personally I think all the addons that go on the bar should each have a placement option built in their dropdown menus just like the old fubar addons do. With all this newfangled LDB mess you spend more time configuring than you do playing the game. I like the options right at my fingertips instead of having to open the Blizz options window.
Actually that is incorrect. Broker2FuBar is only if you wish to use LDB feeds/launchers with FuBar. If you don't use FuBar then Broker2FuBar is useless.

Most LDB bar displays (there are several display "styles", bar being one of them) will allows for the option of left/center/right. Feeds/launchers don't have that built into their tooltips as their placement is controlled by the display and not all displays use bars. Some use "Legoblocks" or other means to display the feed/launcher. Others will display icons or allow you to attach feeds/launchers to your MiniMap.