View Single Post
10-07-09, 08:50 PM   #23
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Honestly I don't really like the idea of addons like this I realize it isn't automating the game in the sense that it doesn't cast for you it just tells you what to do. Basically I guess when I think about it I don't like the idea of a set rotation which is something we can't help it's just how WoW works which is rather sad imo but I still play it!

Personally I don't see why it's so difficult to get down a rotation and just use other knowledge of the game like how certain things boost other things such as procs or Presences. I personally don't use sticky notes I just research and research and if I find my info on the web great I book mark it and if I forget I just revisit it and if I can't i find a player on my server and ask them about different things and if I get good responses than great I write down what I have been told (usually I ask multiple people and compare notes) so that if I forget its somewhere. Ya not an addon but as stated by at least one person in this thread it isn't that difficult to come up with a rotation blizzard has definitely made sure of that. Now I am not trying to knock your idea I am just saying that there are other options. Heck you might even look at one of the many note addons out there and write something up for each of the classes you know and just make a download for them. Ya not a fancy addon that tells you what to cast but it's a fairly quick solution as opposed getting someone to write such an extensive addon such as this.

- Winston Churchill