View Single Post
11-19-09, 08:59 AM   #174
Perrin
A Defias Bandit
I'm trying to set a second machine up as a healbot machine using Macaroon. I've set up a bar with the appropriate buttons etc, and it all works. However, when I log out and log in again, I get this message:

Message: Interface\AddOns\Macaroon\Macaroon_KeyBinder.lua:735: Usage: SaveBindings(1|2)
Time: Fri Nov 20 00:42:06 2009
Count: 1
Stack: [string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:18: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:4>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `SaveBindings'
Interface\AddOns\Macaroon\Macaroon_KeyBinder.lua:735: in function `ApplyBindings'
Interface\AddOns\Macaroon\Macaroon_Bars.lua:2551: in function `UpdateElements'
Interface\AddOns\Macaroon\Macaroon_Bars.lua:2868: in function <Interface\AddOns\Macaroon\Macaroon_Bars.lua:2849>

Locals: (*temporary) = 1635416681
I have synchronizeBindings turned off (set to "0") so that I can remap the keypad to a pile of healing macros created in Macaroon. Unfortunately due to the above error I think, whenever I try to use the keybindings, I have to remap everything again before I can use any of the buttons.

Using Macaroon is the only solution we could come up with to get around the fact that Blizzard doesn't have a "synchronizeActionBars" setting that I can turn off, so I'm hoping there's a solution here.