View Single Post
12-14-09, 08:40 AM   #6
blessedarkangel
A Cyclonian
Welp.. Its late.. and I'm gonna head to bed.. I spent most the night looking up addons that I use to have.. I threw the whole "minimalistic" idea out the window.. Wanted to go with more functionaly and make the addons work seemlessly together..I threw in Fubar and found the micromenu addon.. so I took it off the side there with the bags and let fubar take em . everything seems to work perfectly fine.. with no errors.. Allthought I dont have bugrabber yet.. and Wow hasnt reported any errors.. Heres a list of addons that I have so far.. If you guys have any sugjestions on addons to use please dont be shy.. maybe you see somthing that can be used insted of an addon I have.. or thats better.. Again .. let me know.. I just came back to game and I dont know whats good and whats been tested.. thanks guys ^^

KGPanels
Ricos minimap
WIM
WIM SKin Death knight and Flat
Dominos
RedRange
OmniCC
Prat
Fane
Misspelled
Rating Buster
Postal
Xperl
IceHud
TipTop
CraftList2
Advanced Tradeskill Menu
TabDB
Female Anoucer <- Couldnt help myself
Trinket Menu
Fubar
Fubar-MicroMenu
Fubar-Currency Trackfu
Fubar-AmmoFu
Fubar-PerformaceFu
Fubar-DurabilityFu
Fubar-Atlas2fu
Fubar-Dominosfu
Fubar-Topscoresfu
Fubar-GuildFu
Fubar-Friendsfu
Atlas
Atlas-Mayjor Citys
AtlasQuest
Atlas HQpack
Atlasloot enhanced
Linkwrangler-auctioneer
Linkwrangler
Linkwrangler-Companion
Xloot
Xloot Master
Xloot Group
Xloot Monitor
Autobar

Fun addons Added (You can delete these if you like, But I find them quite usefull when people are bickering in a guild or you have an exstensive flight path)
Comix
Peggle
Bejweled

Edit: Added Xloot monitor Master Group and autobar before i slept >.>

Last edited by blessedarkangel : 12-14-09 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Couldnt help myself