View Single Post
01-07-10, 11:18 AM   #25
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
From the looks of things most of these including hightower are marijuana related. How many crack heads function enough to raid? I would say they are being ridiculous still. After all... Obhama did just release a statement saying the federal government no longer views marijuana as a high priority and they will not prosecute people holding state issued medical marijuana cards. I think this guy was just looking for same fame and glory. Knowing full well how the police work i would not even be surprised to learn half of it was made up hear say by the police with no real basis. After all.... i would flee the country to if i was suspected of anything major by the police whether i did it or not. Guilty until proven innocent folks. Whats it take for some of you to see the truth? hmmm? when your own children are wrongfully accused? or better yet yourself? Or when something minor is over blown by the police and you are sent to jail for some minor thing and in jail you witness things that end up destroying the rest of your life? You know prison makes criminals. Someone who was not really a criminal but was in the wrong place at the wrong time and ends up in jail will almost undoubtedly become a criminal afterwords.

Lets not even talk about court costs, most people, innocent people, go to jail simply because they can not afford an attorney and public pretenders are not on your side! They get paid by the government. Do you really think they want to help you fight said entity? of course not. They play golf with the judge. Eat lunch with the cops while the jurry's out on your trial. Lets say you can afford an attorney, do you know why they like extensions and thats always the first thing out of their mouth? because it means more money. Trust me most of them are also eating lunch with the cops and playing golf with the judge. More then likely they are in cahoots to drag it out so that all sides make as much money off you as possible. Even if you dont go to jail you end up with hefty court fees and outrageous probation demands.

I beg you, if your response to all this is that they were doing whats right. Rethink the whole thing.

Was it right when they were storming a house of a suspected drug dealer in Los Angeles, a little boy heard noise outside went out with a flash light to see what was going on and was shot over 15 times by the police as he came out the front door?

Was it right when the sheriff in a small town in Montana had the local children as sex slaves and the whole town in fear.

Was it right when guards at LA County jail boiled a man to death in a pressure cooker because he smelled bad?

Was it right when a prison had a bring your child to work day and they lined them all up and tazzered them with 50k volts and thought it was funny?

When the inmates of another prison must pick the ****rouchs out of their food before eating it because it has been left to sit in a hallway for hours before serving purely because the officers did not feel like dealing with it?

Or the man who died of heart attack because the police didnt listen to him when he needed heart medication they locked him in a small room for many hours when he went into seizures they still did nothing despite the other inmates screaming for help. He died before anyone ever came in to retrieve him.

I witnessed my self or know personally the people involved in most of these incidents and this is only the tip of the iceberg.

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Grimsin : 01-07-10 at 11:51 AM.