View Single Post
01-07-10, 11:44 AM   #26
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
so just so you all know i do not believe in anarchy, i think we need law and order but i KNOW we need to rethink the whole thing. The best post made here is the one that says do something about it. Please do! I have been fighting for years for medical marijuana its now legal where i live and has become a major industry over night. Old in the box thinkers are disgusted by this but you know what disgusts me? watching my mother die a horrid death from cancer knowing full well the benefits she would have from it but she refused because it was still illegal. The $100 per pill, anti nausea pills that she had to take multiple times a day that left the once $1,000,000.00 in assets that she had reduced to $7,000.00 that i got in the end because of medical bills and funeral costs. Those pills and numerous others could all have been replaced by marijuana.

I now after years of PTSD, caused by you guessed it the craziness i saw in jail in California and outside of it to, was left with savvier khrons disses, basically ulcerates, colitis, gastritis all rolled into one, they also found a palyup not to long ago, considering the history of cancer in my family its a safe bet on it being cancer. I luckily can smoke marijuana legally. Without it i would be constantly sick and unable to eat. Going broke to boot on doctor bills and medication.

You want to talk about whats right? Doing whats right? Start showing a little more compassion and understanding for your fellow man. Ill bet Hightower was someones son, brother maybe even, Father possibly? Husband? What if he was your family? Would you not want some compassion shown in the mater? Maybe all he was doing was selling marijuana? maybe many of those people buying it were like me? or my mother? Or maybe some of you have sick family? hmmm? Now those people are without to. Whats right in any of this?

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Grimsin : 01-07-10 at 11:48 AM.