Thread: Remix Ui
View Single Post
02-08-10, 11:13 PM   #17
Landrell
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah, just all in all this whole situation and kinda keeping tabs on it sas left a very bad taste in my mouth. I don't know why this has amongst all other things that could happen. Guessing due to circumstances and rules/policies/guidelines/stipulations/etc., it's kinda silly in the end when people put so much 'emphasis' on the, "What's mine is MINE!" mentality. To me I guess it just feels like it's no longer about the community and all about the 'what's in it for me' thought. And I honestly hate seeing that considering this is a game that we lavish with such care and creativity and do so in the add ons and UI's that we create. And please don't take me seriously or what I say at face value. Not everyone sees what they do and what others do in this light, it just has become one of the many facets that have stood out more to me than anything in my time of doing graphics and modding my own UI.

My apologies if I'm off on a tangent, it's just a personal observation and opinion from this ol' mind of mine :P.

But thank you Ferous, for keeping us in the loop on Ame. I'd really hate to see her get abashed and just give up entirely on her work because of a simple difference of understandings between her and those around her.

Fear my Aim, for it be True, Swfit, and Deadly!

Last edited by Landrell : 02-08-10 at 11:18 PM.