Thread: Clique
View Single Post
03-05-10, 03:22 PM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by blackweb View Post
Clique support?

I see no evidence of Clique support. I had to install Healbot until I can figure out how to get clique working.

Im sorry, I dont get it, what exactly does clique do? It does not appear to be a healing mod. It appears to be a button clicking mod. What is the point? I already have keyboard combos set up.

Sure there is. I just started using it a few days ago on a little priest I made. Here's an example;

Open your spell book and you will see a new tab for Clique on the bottom right side. Click on it.
In the new window that opens next to your spell book you will see "click set" up top with a dropdown menu. Choose "Helpful actions".
Now over in your spell book find the spell called Lesser Heal. Left click on it with your mouse.
Now right click over the spell called Renew.
If you have a middle button, click on Resurrection with it.

That's all there is to it. Now when you right click over someones unit frame in nUI, it will cast the Renew spell.

Edit: You could also use key-press combination's, too. Such as Shift + Right Click.

Last edited by Petrah : 03-05-10 at 03:27 PM.