View Single Post
04-27-10, 05:40 PM   #27
speedio
A Defias Bandit
I love nUI! but to be honest the first time I tried to heal a 5man using nUI the dps shammy started healing the group because i was screwing up

I'm not the best healer for sure and I realize that it can take time to get used to a new layout. but honestly I was strugling with detecting who needed the heal and how much of a heal he needed. I 100% forgot my own health and almost died.

As I'm always the paranoid kind i had still installed grid but not enabled it so I reloged with grid running on the left side of the screen.
and things went better for me.

my sugestion would be something similar to grid. that displays what a healer needs to know and nothing more. and that has as little clutter as posible on the party/raid frames.

and as sugested earlier in this topic. use the entire space right under the primary bars. remove the map. And personally. I have no need for player frames while healing. I get the info i need from the raid/party frames.

this is not ment as critique as I know the current frames are made with DPS in mind.
I just wanted to add my input as a new user that primarly play a healer.

on another note. This is an awesome addon and the amount of support and info I got in my mail box after registring is awesome. 10/10 mate.
keep up the good work.