View Single Post
05-14-10, 10:18 PM   #2231
Ross
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Wella View Post
Nice and neat, although your minimap seems to be in a strange position. The skill buttons also seem to shout at you, what with the extreme gloss and thick borders. Other than that, not bad imo!
Yea the minimap was put in the top right corner (I like I seen on one I designed mine after but I didn't like the dxe bar being out where the minimap is now for multiple bosses it would fill up so figured i switch the two around and it seems to came out nice. Haha yea I like the glossy look.

Originally Posted by Forpony View Post
awesome UI homie

i like the stats on top right on top of minimap and dps/threat.
is that something custom?
Its Skada with the bars opacity set down and with CombatGraph Revived tossed behind it.

Originally Posted by mankeluvsit View Post
i really like your dps meter, very original and ive never seen it like that +1
Originally Posted by Werr View Post
I sport Poli UI:

Made by me, for me. I'm currently working on kgPanels to make it look less basic, PowerAuras, and maybe MSBT as well. There will also be some better configuration; now you need to play around with individual addon settings. And when my computer starts working again, I'll post a raid screenshot.

Inspired by RealUI and LUI.

Suggestions anyone?
I really like your setup for your player and target frames and the black look behind your action buttons I may have to try something out like that for fixing mine. Looks nice and clean.

and thanks all for the compliments and such Finish product coming soon (I Hope)