View Single Post
05-18-10, 06:27 PM   #2238
v6o
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Always had my unit frames around the middle of the screen as it was easier to see the health all the time but as I tank 90% of the time and after watching the recent screens I thought I'd try it moving it down even further.

Now most of this is my old stuff but I've never posted a screen of it before. The most recent change is my own buff frame and a new slimmer border on unitframe (de)buffs...
The buffs on target of target is supposed to show debuffs with colored borders. I just changed it to buffs to show what the empty space was for.

I've been inspired by a lot of people over the years and borrow ideas. I am a fan of minimalistic stuff even though sometimes I tend to put a lot of information on the screen.

Not shown in this screen are raid frames, tooltip, omen threat meter, recount, bagnon and a few addons like that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_051910_020845.jpg
Views:	767
Size:	360.1 KB
ID:	4277  

If you need to contact me, do so on Twitter @v6ooo

Best regards, v6.

Last edited by v6o : 05-18-10 at 06:29 PM.