View Single Post
05-20-10, 08:40 PM   #6
Belechannas
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
You should not have to change any code, only the layout data in the [ Interface > AddOns > nUI > Layouts > Default > HUDLayouts > {hud mode} ] folder (where {hud mode} is one of PlayerTarget, HealthPower, etc.). If you're changing code somewhere else to make this work, then you're doing something wrong.

I'm at work atm, so I don't have access to my code base to show you the things that need changing, I'll try to remember to do that tonight. In the meantime, suffice it to say that the files in the HUDLayout directory are the only place you should be making any changes.
I will take your word for it, but I am pretty sure (from trying it that way) that doing what you suggested (making the bars fill from left to right) will produce a slightly different result than I was after (the bars will have a vertical edge when not full, like all horizontal bars do).

Anyway, I got it to work (perhaps the hard way, but it looks the way I wanted it to...):

The only thing I changed was allowing the code to handle orient = "CENTER" inside if blocks. The other orientations use the same code they did before.

(Seems from the screenshot that I unintentionally swapped the Power/Health order of the smaller bars when I changed art files...looks better after fixing that...)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_052010_192539.jpg
Views:	1131
Size:	531.8 KB
ID:	4279  

Last edited by Belechannas : 05-20-10 at 09:20 PM.