View Single Post
05-23-10, 08:55 PM   #2272
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
update on Svelte, CLICKIE CLICKIE!

If I get enough requests, i will update it as a second profile setup. Let me know if you'd like to see that, I probably will anyway, but let me know anyway

edit - Click the link, then right click and click 'View Image' for fullscreen without the whole imageshack taking over the thing.
Not too fond of how the icons hang off of the screen on your cooldown bar, personally. I subconsciously kept trying to scroll down to see the rest of the image until I realized that the bar was just too close to the bottom of the screen. I also think that you either need padding between the buffs and the thin gray bar (to match the padding between it and elements at the bottom of the screen), or move them up so that they overlap it a tad, like how the minimap overlaps. With how close they are, and it being a light gray, it visually seems as if the gray bar is on a higher draw level than the buffs, and is overlapping the icons.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh