View Single Post
06-15-10, 02:19 PM   #2486
mankeluvsit
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
Offsetting them manually via omniccs code will just cause the times where they *are* set correctly to become offset incorrectly in return :P
It's just due to how kerning on pixel fonts changes the larger the font gets

With a pixel font this small, running without shadows will cause them to be unreadable in a raid situation if the text isn't overlapping over something dark, or if the text is overlapping a bright frame. For example, white on yellow is going to be very difficult to read with only the semi-visible outlining. Monochrome outlining is an option Ive used for that in the past, but it doesn't look too appealing with this font due to the distance between the characters.

Anyway, servers are back up so I'm sorta rebuilding the lower section from the ground up to integrate some of those changes. :P
I've decided to ditch the cooldown bar for the time in favor of audible cues on more important cds, so it should reflect that.

Aaand done: http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3194/leiuiv2.jpg
your unit frames dont really fit in with you ui. to me it seems like when people remake tukis ui and just add a bunch of random not skinned crap.