View Single Post
06-16-10, 12:28 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by techsgtchen View Post
I disabled Guild Greet as requested and I got the exact same error code minus Guildgreet in the list. Thank you for your timely response, unlike mine. lol
The reason I asked about GuildGreet is because there are lots of references to "GuildControl ..." and "FriendsFrame" and such, but absolutely no mention of Carbonite.

Do you get the error if Carbonite is the ONLY enabled addon? IE: Log onto a character with all addons disabled except Carbonite. That is the only way to tell if Carbonite is causing your error. The best way to do this is to start WoW, and when you are at the character selection screen, select your character, then hit the "AddOns" button in the lower left of your screen. At the top of the "AddOns" window on the left, choose your character from the drop down list. Then go through the addons list disabling them all manually, one by one, except Carbonite and it's modules. DO NOT simply hit the "Disable All" button unless you want to enable each addon you are using for each of your characters the next time you play them. The "Disable All" means exactly that: It disables all of your addons for all of your characters.

Sorry about the long explanation, but I find it's better to type it all out ... and cover most, if not all contingencies .... than to just let it go.

Or it might be "AraBrokerGuildFriends". Just a thought.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 06-16-10 at 12:52 AM.