View Single Post
06-24-10, 12:13 PM   #1
dwiechman
A Fallenroot Satyr
Major problems with nui in 3.3.5

wow... I am not as big a fan of patch day as most, i think.... this time was the worst

this is with Decursive/omen up. I never really had to use this before to get omen up. It should be noted I have no player/raid frames, no hud (which is killing me), no aura buff icons, and I used xperl player, target and target of target frames to illustrate that...

This is with mage ports up... they used to show up in the lower left window under the bags..... where they are (and I can't move them), it actually covers action bars, so I can't use the stuff covered up

This is combat text. I was able to move it from the center... it covered up the same action bars as mage ports are.

This is map. Not sure why it isn't showing up now, but it was in the same spot as mage ports is.

Skada isn't working at all.... It hasn't even attempted to show up anywhere.

I am really hoping I can get my nui interface back up to date, and the way I had it.... This week, my guild was going after meta for 10 man frostbrood vanquishers, and it's hard on me without the hud, and having to improvise around all the things that aren't working, but I figure this will help get things back in order.