View Single Post
07-15-10, 01:22 PM   #195
unlimit
Lookin' Good

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by xDD View Post
Well, this new rule is extremely discouraging for me, as I have just spent my whole day learning Lua and coding an Addon that I was already planning to make quite while ago.

This Give-Away gave me the motivation to finally implement my ideas, but now, that's gone.

I will nonetheless upload my Addon once it is done, but I probably can't expect a beta key.
If you believe you have a good contribution, she mentioned that there are exceptions.

You shouldn't be making addons specifically to get into the beta in the first place, you should be making them to provide something cool for the community. If that wasn't or isn't your goal, then you have no real reason to upload them in the first place. If you didn't want to help others out, you could of just made your addon and kept it to yourself.

The person who made AVR could of made his addon, and never shown it to anyone, and he would of always had his own personal little raiding-made-easy addon, but he uploaded it for the betterment of the community.

kúdan: im playing pantheon
JRCapablanca: no youre not
** Pantheon has been Banned. **