View Single Post
07-22-10, 01:26 PM   #466
Emythrel
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Icecoldcoke View Post
"My family plays World of Warcraft together. Should we create a single Battle.net account for all of our World of Warcraft accounts?

No. Sharing access to a World of Warcraft account, other than by a parent or guardian with a single minor, is a violation of World of Warcraft's Terms of Use. You should create a separate Battle.net account for each family member's World of Warcraft account. In addition, future Battle.net features will make it beneficial for players to have the Battle.net account they use associated with their own online identity. Creating separate accounts for you and your family ensures you will be able to take advantage of these features when they are introduced later on."

http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=26030

Didn't even think about that. :|
Ok, I guess you need to learn to read......

You can use 1 battle.net account and associate MULTIPLE wow accounts.

Each person uses their OWN wow account, which is associated to the same Battle.net account.

so long as you play different wow accounts then you can all use the same battle.net account....... and alot of people do so. I highly doubt blizz would ban someone because they used the same battle.net account as their wife. more to the point... how would blizzard know?