View Single Post
08-01-10, 04:44 AM   #16
Mischback
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The paste is all I have to guess, what is going wrong...

You must learn, how to read an error-message, because all necessary information is in there (k, most of the time).

Code:
Message: Interface\AddOns\oUF\elements\range.lua:34: attempt to index local 'range' (a boolean value)
Time: 08/01/10 11:49:07
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\oUF\elements\range.lua:34: in function `enable'
Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:263: in function `EnableElement'
Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:486: in function <Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:414>
(tail call): ?
Interface\AddOns\oUF\ouf.lua:675: in function `Spawn'
Interface\AddOns\oUF_Jasje\oUF_Jasje.lua:954: in main chunk
Line 1 says basically, that oUF has an error in the range.lua, because it tries to access an array/a table which is not there, because the type of the variable is a boolean.

After that, it gives you the "stack" in which order the functions are called. Since oUF is working fine, skip everything until one of your files is called, oUF_Jasje.lua in this case. It gives you the line, where the error is based (this line can be wrong, look some lines around it).

I don't know what is in your line 954, but I guess (based on your pastebin), it could be the wrong usage of the range-element, since in your pastebin there is a wrong usage in 938, so if you inserted something above this, it could have go down the 16 lines offset.