View Single Post
08-20-10, 07:43 AM   #1115
Nefrirr
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Bruhn View Post
Yes.
Actually, I think there never was a definite confirmation. It is just probable that there will be more. If Blizzard decides they invited enough code monkeys, they can just stop the "key flow", as I understand it. Correct me if I am wrong. ;-)

Concerning "Donuts and Coke": I realized that, while the story already features drugs, it is seriously lacking in the sex and rock'n'roll department. Therefore, I decided to make it a more of a drama with ironic undertones, change the title to "Donuts and Coke: A film noir love story" and alter the story accordingly:

Barney, the fat, incompetent but kindhearted cop from the previous incarnation lives a peaceful, but lonely life. The only regular social contact in his life is the rock'n'roll singer Betty, who lives next door and has a crush on him, since he is the only man liking her as a person, not because of her fame and good lucks. Unfortunately, Barney is gay.

Barney's everyday life is turned upside down by an impassionate affair with his new superior, the examplary police officer Mendoza - but soon Barney learns about Mendoza's dark secret and is drawn into a twilight world of drugs and violence! It seems like he cannot break Mendoza's spell to escape from his newfound life of crime, until he realizes that Mendoza is actually bisexual - and has an affair with Betty...

These story alterations have been by no means inspired by any offtopic talk in this thread... *walks away whistling a jolly tune*