View Single Post
09-02-10, 12:04 AM   #20
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by donelol View Post
im sorry but engish is my 3rd language
Originally Posted by ChaosInc View Post
Although I agree with the "use better English", one should always consider that it may not be their native language
Originally Posted by d87 View Post
I guess i myself make retarded errors all the time. I'm absolutely clueless about english grammar
There's a huge difference between occasionally spelling something wrong or using funky grammar because English isn't your native language, and intentionally misspelling every other word and not capitalizing or punctuating anything.

No matter how you learned English, there's no way you can think that "sum1" is a reasonable spelling of the word "someone". I also don't know of any language that doesn't have sentences or something equivalent, so "English isn't my native language" isn't an excuse for not using any punctuation.

Originally Posted by Psychoholic View Post
Is it possible to have two PlayerFrames?
It depends on which addon you're using. Some addons will let you create more than one frame for the same unit. Some won't.

Even if the addon you're using doesn't provide this feature, you can generally run more than one unit frame addon at the same time, much the way you can run one unit frame addon alongside the default UI.

You could also try a HUD-style addon that adds bars around your character, or an addon that continuously plays a sound or tints the whole screen while your health is low. Even if you can miss a single screen flash, I'd be impressed if you managed to miss the fact that your entire screen is red and there's a pounding heartbeat sound playing.