View Single Post
10-15-10, 04:09 PM   #23
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Obviously there is something going on with the patch. However, I don't seem to be affected by this lag everyone else is getting. I do, however, think that half of these people who are experiencing these issues more than likely need to either update their video cards (along with a better CPU), or doing something as simple as getting updated drivers for their system. They did after all make changes to the games graphic engine (the updated water graphics just to name one) and Wow will push your system to the limit.

People bitched about the exact same things when the pre-patch was release for WotLK.... where Blizz did the same thing, updated the games graphic engine. Once everyone updated drivers and/or updated their systems it was all good. I'm not saying there aren't some glitches that Blizz needs to fix. But the fact of the matter is is that not everyone is affected by it.