View Single Post
11-15-10, 04:20 PM   #4
Cralor
Mmm... cookies!!!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Zagrei View Post
Okay, I know that there are quite a few of these discussions on these forums already, but mine is DIFFERENT. ...somehow.

Anyway, I would like to finally upgrade from gaming on my 13.3" MacBook (3 years old, or so) to a self-built Gaming PC. I have looked up guides, but none of them really show HOW WELL the computer can run certain games, such as WoW. Also, I am on a tight budget, as I am a 17 year-old college student :P As in, $500-$750 or so. Yeah, I'm cheap :P

I would like it to be able to run WoW on maxed out settings (or close to it, I'm not THAT picky :P), have the Bloom mod enabled, and still get good enough FPS in raids (almost entirely 10m). Obviously, I don't need 287 FPS in a 25m raid; 30-40 FPS is good enough for me

So, is this even possible with my limited budget? If so, HOW?! All comments are appreciated Thanks!

P.S. All-inclusive guides, a.k.a telling me ALL of the parts necessary for such a system, would be frickin' AWESOME.
Does the $750 include Monitor, Speakers, Mouse, and Keyboard? Is there anything that you can utilize that you currently have to save money?

Let me know and then I can build you a system based off of that.