View Single Post
11-27-10, 08:44 AM   #15
bgosnell3
A Kobold Labourer
Scott, I believe I have found another bug for you.

I am a frost mage, which allows me to control a water elemental (as I'm sure you already know). However, if I do not have my elemental summoned before nUI+ loads, the pet bar is not visible. It doesn't appear if I summon my elemental after the UI loads. I can still command my pet, but I cannot see the pet bar. I checked /nui movers, and it hadn't moved. After a little more playing with it I found out that I have the same issue as Gaidinward. If I use the ctrl-1 command, it appears, but otherwise, it is invisible.

I also have a request which I think many people may enjoy in later versions of nUI. In your UI, spells/abilities are faded out when they are on cooldown. Would it be difficult to implement this into the pet bar? It is difficult to know when my pet's freeze ability is off cooldown unless I use a cool-down monitor otherwise. I don't code so I don't know how difficult that would be, but it would be nice in later versions. Thanks for looking into all this and making such an excellent UI for all of us!

Last edited by bgosnell3 : 11-27-10 at 08:51 AM.