View Single Post
11-28-10, 01:01 PM   #7
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
what if we change the math from turning it into a percent to making it the actual number. That would be most accurate and i think it is why it fills before it should... when it hits a less then 1% amount it shows it filled all the way. so from 0 - 0.99% the bar is filled... or instead of changing it from percent add a decimal to the number system so that it reads the 0.01 - 0.99% which would also make it more accurate... not as accurate as the actual number. Im good with the theory just not so good with the actual math in code

edit - my numbers are off it would actually be when the bar displays 99.00- 99.99% i would imagine although i have not tested it the same will go for the low end. ex. your bar will show empty before you actually die when it trys to display the 0.99-0.01%

edit - another thought... the math system most likely rounds percents that do not have decimals in the equation. My guess is its right at 99.50% that it shows filled and that last .50 gets lost.

yet another edit - thinking about it and trying to come up with a solution i realized the heal prediction bar is most likely off by the same .xx% amounts.

yet again... - im not positive i understand this entirely but would it be as simple as changing local hppcnt=hcur/math.max(1,hmax); to local hppcnt=hcur/math.max(0.01,hmax);

And no its not at 99.50% its more like 95%

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Grimsin : 11-28-10 at 01:17 PM.