View Single Post
12-19-10, 03:11 PM   #393
blademage727
A Fallenroot Satyr

Two questions: First one is about making a bar based on an idea I have. Hunters now have both the stance bar (for their aspects) and the pet bar. It's been ages since I've used the default blizzard interface, as I've had nUI for a while now, but at least with nUI, the pet bar is attached to the right end of the aspect bar when our pet is out. I have created a Macaroon bar that is set to have the five call pet skills when in the state "No Pet." I was wondering if there is a way to set that bar to dock to the right end of the aspect bar, so that it will appear to switch in and out with the actual pet bar depending on whether my pet is out or not.

Second question is in regard to the setup Bytales made for the Logitech G13 and Razer Naga. I was wondering if it can be made available in some way for others to download and use, as I have the Logitech G13 myself and am planning to get the Razer Naga soon, and it would be awesome to have that. If so, would the layout be somewhat scalable? I'd probably want to just have the G13 buttons on the left of my screen and the Razer Naga ones on the right, so I can keep the rest of my bars and all intact. And finally, if you could set it so only one is visible, that would be amazing, as I won't always want the Razer Naga one up.