Thread: Cirk's Fastcast
View Single Post
05-13-06, 10:23 AM   #49
Skizz
A Murloc Raider
Nice work Cirk!

I understand that the "casting bar adjustment" works only under certain conditions if I use a separate mod to modify of casting bar. I use eCastingBar; should the "casting bar adjustment" work with this mod? It is a fairly popular mod for modifying how your casting bar looks, but I'm not sure whether it uses the "CastingBarFrame" and "CastingBarFrameStatusBar" objects that you mention in the Readme file. Does eCastingBar work with the "casting bar adjustment" in your FastCast? Or how do I check this myself?

I simply did a search through all the files of the eCastingBar mod for "CastingBarFrame" and "CastingBarFrameStatusBar". I wasn't able to find any instances of "CastingBarFrameStatusBar" and I was able to find only two instances of "CastingBarFrame" (in "eCastingBar.lua"). I'm assuming this means FastCast's "casting bar adjustment" does not work with eCastingbar.

The reason why I ask this is because it doesn't seem like my casting bar (from eCastingBar) is adjusting to the padding setting as I change it. If there isn't any way to get FastCast to work with eCastingBar, would anyone have any suggestions for another casting bar mod with similar capabilities of eCastingBar that works with FastCast's "casting bar adjustment" option?

Thanks in advance. Great mod Cirk, keep it up!

Last edited by Skizz : 05-13-06 at 10:25 AM.