View Single Post
06-21-11, 07:21 AM   #4
Rilgamon
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I tried to live the "hardcore" life ... but soon I found nice ppl become aggressive when put under pressure. I tried two years to have a successful AND fun raid just to find you are not allowed to be nice if you really want to be successful.

Late in wotlk I got a new job and so I had a reason to become a "casual" and I started to enjoy wow a lot more while playing "less" (I'm addicted which means less is still too much )

With the cata(strophe) I refused raiding because blizz totally failed (imho) when creating raid content and so I'm still a casual which does not mean I suck at wow like many think.

Imo casual means you stay away from the aggressive "youth" and spend your time slower ... Its hard to "use" wow as a roleplay game because most content is more a jump&run and chars are all alike now.

Additionally I wish there would be a switch in the dungeonfinder: Singleplayer or Multiplayer

Singleplayer would mean the current way of grouping which is designed for the aggressive type of hardcore players and Multiplayer for those of us who like to work as a group in a dungeon. So no vote-kick in multiplayer

In short: I'd prefer to stay away from the "hardcore" but atm its not really possible when you use the dungeonfinder.