View Single Post
09-18-11, 06:30 AM   #3
Alianka
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Hello,

sorry for later response, i had to manage something in RL.

Now for the "issue". I didnt explain it correctly, what a suprise, i dont remember if i have ever did that in the past sorry for that as well.

Originally Posted by Cripsii View Post
Hello !

For the first question, I don't understand what do you want.. Give me a few concret example.
I don't understand if you want non-elite, elite or boss AND buff/debuff or simply the tag (elite,boss etc.) or debuff/buff.

For example: 2 x 2 + 2 != 2 x (2+2)

The texture show if target is (n)elite/boss AND if the target has a debuff/buff,
OR the texture show if the target is (n)elite/boss OR if the target has a debuff/buff..
If the target is a player? What about the texture? it's consider a no-elite.
The texture show if target is (n)elite/boss AND if the target has a debuff/buff and the source of the buff/debuff is not a player.

Originally Posted by Cripsii View Post
For the second question if I understand, you want to show only aura what the mob has cast on itself?
I dont know how to show the buffs or debuffs that are on the mob and source of the buff/debuff is not a player. Etc a boss has some add that provides a buff or debuff to the boss, but if the add is dead the buff / debuff is no more on the boss.

Hope this time i have been much clearer.

Regards
Alianka

Last edited by Alianka : 09-18-11 at 06:33 AM. Reason: try to be a little bit more specific