View Single Post
10-07-11, 08:59 AM   #1332
Necrophgst
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

This is my latest attempt at compacting my UI and centralizing all my important everythings.

While I admit to still tweaking some of this (and in fact I have since these SS's but I have no in combat shots at the moment, sorry). The raid frames in the bottom right hand corner are driven by Pitbull4 with some custom Lua code of my own. Since I'm a DPS and not a healer the serve my purpose perfectly. The panel behind the raid frames auto hides when the frames go away (ie: no raid, no useless screen junk). The boss frames are a very (VERY!) stripped down version of ShadowUF. The health is color coded, mainly I did this for the skinning uniform look of the rest of my UI.

The unitframes are all also Pitbull4 with again, more custom LUA with the health colored according to damage in each case. The Name & Powerbar are class colored. The entire middle between the unitframes is my main action bar and all my important procs and CLCDK for helter skelter fights where having a bit of a visual cue can be useful. When I'm not in combat all of that is hidden. I only track my debuffs on the target and that is handled with Raven (as is my timeline and all my buffs & debuffs). The threat bar above my target (this has been changed slightly as well, sorry no SS's) started off life as SimpleThreatBar then I hacked the crap out of it so it behaved more like I wanted (needed) it to. The scrolling battle text at the bottom is Parrot (with non-stock settings). Also not showing next to the CLCDK next best attack Icon is another Raven raid debuff tracker. I find this very useful for easily tracking important FL debuffs (or any raid related debuffs I want). Such as tormented, tormented stacks, fixated, etc etc.

Last edited by Necrophgst : 10-07-11 at 09:07 AM.