View Single Post
10-22-11, 10:00 AM   #44
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm loving the new achievement system. Gives me a reason to change mains PLUS I'll be close to the account 'have every class' what ev's achievement. All I need is to finish leveling my warlock and druid, and then roll monk and I am done Might as well get that out of the way. And yes, more things to do between raids will be amazing.
Originally Posted by Decabah View Post
I think it looks pretty interesting. It'll be nice to have something playful and silly to do in WoW in between raiding or grinding up a character for the Classy X achievements.
Haylie has been off WoW for a while :P And if you're an addict like I am, you'd do the 12 month thing AND get the CE edition set for DIII just cause you want the box and all the perks with it.

Have you seen that box? I haven't wanted a CE edition of anything since Witcher II's, which I still have in my bookcase in it's little glass case. Kicking my boyfriend out of the bed and keeping the box on his pillow for a few days. ;D

Originally Posted by Rilgamon View Post
Sign up for the 12month subscription to get diablo for free, a mount and beta-access. If you're as addicted as I am and will continue the game even in it's current 12yo-style it costs you nothing

-----------------------------

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah

Last edited by Lily.Petal : 10-22-11 at 10:05 AM.