View Single Post
10-22-11, 11:59 PM   #60
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I love the change, it's been needed for a while. They just need to balance the damage of hunters so it doesn't seem like a huge problem for everyone else. Wands as a MH.. not sohappy about. I liked the current weapons of staff, dagger, sword. I saw if Spell Casters get wand as a MH combat rogues should get Fast OH weapons again that are not daggers
:<

Originally Posted by Decabah View Post
I definitely do like the change to hunters. Wands as main weapons should be interesting as well.
You're either clearly trolling or can't read any of the Q&A sections. Go back to school? I'm not the one with the broken to Hell English. ^^

I posted a DIRECT quote they said about their stance on how many characters they want per server/realm, do I need to link the direct link for the quote? If so I have no problem doing so.

Link. It's like 6th Question down.

We are the WoWI community, we are not mean to each other. I don't need you insulting me while I am clearly having trouble understanding your hard to read/comprehend English, and being told I am wrong on a subject that I already proved wrong to you.

I have no problem with people who do not like the new expansion, this is a discussion thread after all and ALL OF THIS is based on OPINIONS. But not when that opinion is based off completely wrong facts and I am just trying to show you that the facts you believe to be true are not.

I'm not talking about the subject anymore, either get rid of the attitude and come back or just leave because this thread will close for off topic discussion and/or for trolling otherwise. <3

Originally Posted by kasca View Post
WOW we get our bags BACK..woot. again well be missing a bog for other stuff. The way it read is (to me) there takeing melee away from any class they dont use melee. That mean you stand and die. Hard to understand. Go back to school. I see NOTHING about more on a realm. If you need to change realms to play a new toon you leave your freinds. How can you not understand. Learn to read.
Decabah, you said pretty much the same thing I did ;D I hope it gets across to him.

Originally Posted by Decabah View Post
The only class that had abilities unusable in melee were hunters. And the minimum range has been taken away from them, meaning they'll be able to defend themselves.

Re:more characters on one realm:

"A) Not sure just yet, might keep the current character cap but let you have them on any realm, so you can have many many charaters on one realm" -- you can have all 50 characters on one realm, if you desire. There you go.

I fail to see what's hard to understand about that or why it's necessary to be so completely rude about it. This latest expansion announcement seems to have brought the mean out in a lot of people.
Monk Ability Video

I couldn't help smiling at the video, I'm going draenei so I can't wait to see the AoE ability and kicking attacks with their hooves XDDDD

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah

Last edited by Lily.Petal : 10-23-11 at 12:15 AM.