View Single Post
11-23-11, 10:15 AM   #15
Melikae
A Fallenroot Satyr
Not really looking forward to it -.-

Just deleted my massive rant about equipping terrible players with free epics, quintessence was, that raiding is a long series of disappointing decisions by Blizz (LFR is a huge joke imho).

40 man was awesome, killing a boss with 40 people nerdraging in TS/Vent was an incredible experience.
25 man was ok, it didn't have the feel of the old 40 man groups, but you still had a bunch of other freaks to share the experience.
Today, 10 man raiding is just like "Hey, we killed that endboss, thank god for not having to wipe another week... now let's farm another 10+ mounts for everybody and wait for the next patch".

Transmog is kinda nice to not have to look at a bad looking armorset for month, but other than that, it will just lead to armies of people showing off in old instance tier sets they farmed at lvl 85, when never ever going to that instance when you where supposed to. Feels a bit like those achievment faking addons, that were out there just after achievments were added to the game.

Anyway, I was stupid enough to pay for the annual pass, gonna play some SW:TOR, when it arrives and some D3 as well and see, if anything is good enough to replace WoW, otherwise, I'll just stick to it as always and wait whether the next MMO might finally be good enough to keep playing that (LotRO, AoC, AION never kept me playing long enough to even consider quitting WoW).